Sunday, May 20, 2007

Check out my new store

So, besides finishing up finals, I have been working on setting up my own online store at Etsy.com. I've decided to call it Sarahknits since, well, my name is Sarah, and I'm selling my knitted items. Yeah, I know, so creative...
Anyways, you should all check it out. There isn't much up for sale quite yet, only a few items, mostly baby, but stay tuned for more soon.

www.sarahknits.etsy.com



Here are some of the things I've made for sale.

First, an adorable pair of baby booties that I knit from a deliciously soft cream colored yarn that is 50% angora! I love them! I also knit a matching hat, put them together for the perfect baby shower gift! Both the booties and hat should fit a baby from newborn to around 9 months.

14 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

Hey, great start, how you get visits is to vist other's blogs, comment on them and sign up for link exchanges.

You'll do great. Love the booties.

http://www.artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/

Debra said...

Those booties are just too cute...love them!

Debra
www.debralanedesigns.blogspot.com

Robin Marie said...

I love knitting! I wish I could do it all the time. Those booties are the most adorable things ever! Welcome to Etsy and the blogging world:)

Robin Marie
http://robinmsills.blogspot.com

Terri said...

Cute hat and booties! I have you on my links list.

Steph said...

Nice start. Adorable booties!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on setting up your blog! Those baby booties are so cute! :D

Rain's End said...

Adorable knit booties!

http://www.rainsend.blogspot.com/

PAC said...

Those booties are adorable!

Alpaca Granny said...

Good for you for starting your blog. Post a couple times a week and go visiting others's blogs - like mine and all the others who have commented here.
Keep showing us your knitted goodies.
Maple

Sandra Eileen said...

See, keep it up and before long you'll have huge list of readers.

On my blog, towards the bottom are several knitting/fiber blog rings you may wish to check out. Good luck with your blog, your etsy shop and thanks for the add.

FairiesNest said...

Your baby items are absolutely precious! I can't wait to see more of your work. And welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming by my blog. I tried knitting, but went back to crochet...just couldn't get it! Ann

tigergirl said...

Sarah - I've added you to my list of blog links, so I'm sure it's working for you.

Lou
http://tigergirletsy.blogspot.com

Cassia Beck said...

How lovely are those booties?! very sweet!