Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tagged

Well, it look like bettejo has tagged me. Seems I need to list 7 little known things about myself and then tag someone else. Hmm, this might be difficult. Here it goes:

1. I love to run on the beach when the rain pours down onto your face, and the wind blows so hard that it takes all the effort you've got to step forward.

2. I sometimes dance in the shower (if I sang, someone might hear)

3. I love being alone, and someday want to go off and live in a cabin in the woods completely isolated from society, just for a few months.

4. I love brussel sprouts!

5. I have a smiley face scar on my stomach from a swing set incident with my cousin when I was 6. Basically, he wanted me to get out of the way, I was stubborn, he ran into me, I got a sweet scar!

6. Probably the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten was when I had corn on the cob with mayonnaise and cheese (which tasted like dirty socks) in Mexico. I was on an exchange program, my second night with my host family. I managed to choke half of it down and just barely stopped myself from sending it back up. I think it must be an acquired taste or something.

7. Someday, I want to go skydiving, and para sailing, and bungee jumping, there's an adventurous side of me that wants to get out!

Ok, I'm off to tag someone else now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a smiley face scar? cooool